First off let me explain to you exactly what the hell this stuff is and why it appears.
It appears when fat pockets, fluid and toxins get caught between weak collagen fibres under the skin.This causes the dimple effect on the skin.Largely from poor lifestyle choices. (high carb,no veg,trans fats, alcohol).
It usually appears in females in the lower body area as they are predisposed to gaining fat tissue in this area more than men.On top of this they have thinner connective tissue around thighs for child birth.
Good thing is it is very much possible to get rid of cellulite for good by focusing on a few key things:
- We need to lower insulin to drop Bodyfat in the lower body.
- Reduce Fat and fluid trapped in the collagen walls to reduce dimpling
- Strengthen Collagen fibres
- Increase circulation around fat cells in lower body
- Strengthen + Tone muscles
Obviously depending on the amount and severity of the cellulite the time frame can be different for everyone.But implement the points below and stay consistent and you will be saying goodbye to that cellulite it no time.
- Reduce Carbs (except cruciferous green veg) Max 50g per day.Refeed every 7 Days.This will lower insulin levels.
- Exercise 4-5 days a week.Short and intense workouts.HIIT style, Lower Body Strength, Compound Exercises. (Email for a free workout plan.)
- Foam Rolling.Front/Back Legs and Bum.This increases blood circulation and increases fluid movement.
- Diet – Eat a good quality whole food based diet.Limit proccessed foods which are full of toxins.
- Include the following supplements:
- Vitamin C – Strengthens Collagen Fibres
- Cranberries, Acai berries, Goji Berries – Reduce toxic load, reduce cell damage and help fight cellulite
- Circumin – Anti inflammatory and helps collagen building
- Green Tea – Helps rid the lower body of toxins and promotes fatloss
Cellulite is not something that you simply have to live with.If your willing to put in the work you can get rid of it and transorm your body in the process,
Ps. Just like all the fad juice diets there are a lot of products out there claiming to get rid of cellulite which dont.Wraps, creams, gels ect.They might give appearance of working but the cellulite will come straight back.
REMEMBER HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCY IS WHAT GETS RESULTS!!