This is an absolute must try!!! This will defo curb your sweet tooth in the evenings after your dinner and is packed full of protein.Give it a try and let me know what you think and if you would like some more:)
- 50g Chocolate protein powder
- 1 small orange
- ½ tsp cacao powder
- Zest the orange for sprinkling over the pudding when it’s finished.
- Remove all the rind from the orange and chop the orange flesh into small pieces then place into a bowl with any juice. Add the chocolate protein powder, a dash of water and mix together well till you get a custard like consistency that can be poured into a ramekin (not too thick but not too runny)
- Place into the microwave on full heat for 1 min stopping every 20 seconds to allow the mixture to settle as it will blow up in your microwave if you leave it in there for the full 1 minute straight. You need to check on it constantly.
- After the minute is up you want it to be raised in the middle with juicy bits around the edges. If it’s too runny just ping it for another 10 seconds or so.
- Sprinkle the pudding with the orange zest and a dusting of cacao powder for a bit of bitterness then enjoy immediately whilst still warm.
- Chocolate orange protein pudding
Feel free to share this with friends:)